Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Family In Need!!!!!

I'm sure many of you that are from Utah or have family here have heard about the accident in the Nutty Putty Caves on Thanksgiving. A young man, John Jones was exploring the caves and got stuck in a very small spot upside down and was unable to free him self. For I believe over 24 hours emergency response teams from all over the Salt Lake and Utah County areas tried to free this man, sadly it was much too difficult and dangerous to free him and he passed away. John leaves behind his wife Emily, a baby girl, and a baby on the way.
Stephanie from the blog, http://www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com/ is holding an online auction to raise money for this young window, make sure to check it out! You can also helping by going to Wells Fargo and donating to the Emily Jones Memorial Fund.

You can read more about John Jones and his family HERE!
Our family, like lots of other families are having to be cautious this Christmas season due to the economy, but every little bit does help, and the little bit of extra I can come up with will go to help both this family and the family I posted about earlier today:). Giving is TRULY what Christmas is ALL about, I have been blessed with a home, a good job for my husband, food to eat, the Gospel, a healthy family, and my list could go on and on. I know that there are a few things I can scratch off my Christmas lists so that I can give to these families in need instead!

No comments: