Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So close I can almost taste it...


ONLY 70 hours to go until I graduate!!! WOW am I excited. I can't believe I only have about two weeks left of school. I am very happy with my decision to go back to school and do something that I LOVE. It sure hasn't been an easy road. Originally I started school in Kansas City (over 2 years ago), ended up having to move 5 months later, moved back to Utah, transfered to Taylor Andrews Academy, then in January we moved to Salt Lake County and I had to transfer yet again to a different TA campus. I would have loved to start and finish in one place, but I am just so grateful I was able to finish.

I have heard all the "beauty school" jokes, but let me tell you it sure isn't as easy as it sounds (2,000 hours is a LONGGGGG TIME)!!! I have worked my booty off and have recieved an excellent education. I have really loved attending Taylor Andrews and have LOVED the opportunities for business classes, hands on classes, guest speakers, and so on. I really feel like I have gotten a well-rounded education and have really gotten to know myself better in the process too.

WAHOOOO for only 2 more weeks! What will I do with all my free time ;)?

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Congratulations!!

It really is so inspiring to think about going after something like this! I know you must be super busy, and I think it's so awesome you are close to the finish! what an accomplishment!!

(now I wish we lived closer so that you could do my hair :)

xoxo

Jaymie and Justin said...

Congratulations! Almost done & all your hard work will pay off!