Tuesday, October 23, 2012

365 Days

Dear Baby Girl,
I love you so much, this past year has been such a blessing with you in our family. You have the most precious spirit and we are so grateful for you.
You have brought so much love and joy into our lives. Your big sisters and brother adore you and love to cuddle and play with you. Your daddy and I are just as smitten, if not more so now with you as the day you were born.
I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to us and that he sent you on his timing. After some very difficult trials and some very sad times you were the ray of sunshine our family needed. You have helped me heal, you have helped me to feel closer to the spirit, you have reminded me to keep an eternal perspective. I feel so blessed to be you and your siblings mother. I love each of you equally and with all of my heart.
You are at such a fun stage. You are trying so hard to walk, but your not quite there yet. It is so fun to watch you try to keep up with the big kids. You are such a little monkey and you are still so tiny.
I love you so much! Happy first birthday my little princess!!!
I love you to the moon and back!
Love-
Mommy

No comments: