Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jones Baby #4 is a...

GIRL!!! I can hardly believe it! Not that I had a feeling either way. I guess just logically I had it in my head that we have two girls and one boy, so time to have another boy. We are VERY excited though and can't wait to meet our new baby girl. All of the kids thought it was a boy so they are a little surprised as well. My 5 year old kept telling me that she thought it was a boy but that she wanted a girl, SO she is very excited to say the least!!! I am pretty positive that this baby will be our last. I can't say that I am 100% sure yet, but I am starting to feel that "I'm done" feeling. I feel overwhelmed with three, so I'm pretty sure I will be maxed out at four! I just want to be able to give them all of the time, attention, and opportunities that the deserve in this life. (I have some cool 3-D ultrasound pictures so I will have to scan them and get them on my blog)

I really want to do a pink & brown nursery! I have been thinking of nursery ideas in my head for awhile now:). I stil have my girl bedding (thank goodness) it is a sage green toile pattern, so luckily with it being pretty neutral it will go with just about anything! Here are a few cute one's I have found...









{After the ultrasound yesterday we went to the Zoo like I had planned. It was sunny and beautiful outside. We finally got up into the 70's yesterday. It felt good to wear short sleeves, sandals, and soak up the sun! The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave. We had my 18 month old niece with us and she loved her view from the stroller, she was just happy and content the whole time!! After the Zoo we stopped by my Grandpa's house to check in on him. He didn't have any dinner plans so he came with us to Red Robbin. We called my Uncle and Cousin and they joined us too. I SURE love my extended family, we all LOVE spending time together!}

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Congratulations!! I really need some of those girl vibes thrown over this way. :) Love the pink and brown. I'm sure it will look fabulous!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Congratulations! That is a beautiful nursery!

thepainterfamily said...

YAY! Congrats!! your girls are beautiful and I can't wait for #3!!!