Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Study Space...

I have a to-do list that is at least a half mile long, but some how I have now gotten on this kick of feeling like I need a "Study Space" in our house for my girls. I can't believe they will BOTH be in full day school this year. I just want a clean, organized space where they can do there homework quietly without distractions. Our house isn't super big, so I've been brain storming about WHERE I can do this in our house. I've considered the kitchen (but it's too small), the playroom has lots of room, but then they would be distracted by toys, etc... So I've decided to make a space for them in Courts office. He does work from home a few days a week, but he is rarely working out of his home office during the time they would need it for homework, plus there is this random little alcove in there with nothing in it :). Once I get all of my baby projects done I am going to get to work on this space for the girls, plus the office could use some major organzing, we have been avoiding this room since we moved in 6 months ago! I am hoping to find a great desk in the classifides for cheap that I can paint cute :)

(I would LOVE to do something like this picture, but space and budget just wont call for it, looks like I am going to have to get creative)

1 comment:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I would love to have a study that looks like this too! I'm sure you can make it look great!