Friday, September 14, 2012

Aloha :)

Aloha from Hawaii! The Jones family are official residents of the state of Hawaii!! We still can't believe it. We feel very blessed to be here and have this unique opportunity for our family. Getting all six of us here was quite the adventure. We have been here almost six weeks now. I am happy to report that after the first few discouraging weeks we were finally able find a very nice home, in a great neighborhood, with a great school for the kids. Finding all 3 of those things is no easy feat here in Hawaii, it was a stressful couple of weeks, but we are soooo happy to be in a home now and getting settled. The kids are loving their school and are making friends quickly.

Stay tuned to see more of our adventures here in Hawaii!

Ps- is it just me or is anyone else having major issues with blogger? It won't let me post from my pc and won't let me comment on friends blogs... Weird!!!






No comments: