Monday, February 28, 2011

LOVE Sunday's

I LOVE Sunday's. I love being together as a family, going to Church together, and having a big Sunday dinner! Yesterday after Church we headed down to Provo to have dinner with Court's parents, his brother & his wife, and Grandma Great Jones. The kids were SOOOO excited to see their Grandpa. He had been in Africa for two months on business. He definitely spoiled them with all kinds of neat gifts from Africa and Turkey (he spent a few days there as well).

We had flank steak, yummy cheesy potatoes, salad, and green beans. My girls and I made Apple Cobbler, so we had that with ice cream for desert. The kids were very sad when we had to leave! We can't stay as late on Sunday's now that we live 40 minutes away instead of 10.

The past month or so has been absolutely CRAZY! I am bummed that I haven't stayed on top of my goal to blog more. Between the move to Salt lake, me switching to 40 hours a week at school, being pregnant, and everything else that comes along with raising a family, I have felt pretty overwhelmed! BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel and the count down is on, 14 weeks until I graduate. Can I get a hallelujah!

No comments: