Friday, September 30, 2011

re-designing!

I have wanted to change up the color scheme in my house for quite while now. For YEARS we have had dark furniture and lots of black and red. I was SOOOO ready for a change! Now RED happens to be one of my favorite colors for decorating... I love how it is bright, Cheery, and lifts my spirits, so I couldn't get rid of it. But all of the dark has to go!!! I've started to re-do lots of my decor... it's been fun to see what a little spray paint can do and it is much cheaper to buy some spray paint rather then get all new decorations. Here are some picture frames that I re-painted, it was a quick project and I love the new look and colors!

Before:


After:

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

looks great britt! i love seeing how people update what they have! this is such a great example!