Saturday, October 1, 2011

love pinterest!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest (click on this red button to see my pinterest!)

OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this website!!! I can't believe I haven't heard of it until now!!! I surf the web ALL THE TIME (too much) looking for fun decorating-photography-party-holiday... ideas, I have HUNDREDS of pictures saved to my computer of ideas I LOVE. This website allows you to "pin" things you have found on the web to a virtual pin up board that saves the website, etc... so that you can refer back to it later. UMMMMM, it is awesome and I am totally HOOKED!

I found this great chair on one of my cousins "pin up boards" and I have the PERFECT chair to do something similar with :). I definitely wont get to it for a-WHILE, but it's saved for when I do! First I have to FINISH all of the other many projects I have started (I like to start projects, but often don't always finish them, I am working on this)

Here is my TO-DO list before my family comes for baby E's blessing...

1. Paint last coat on changing table/baskets
2. FINISH painting, distressing, and glazing kitchen chairs
3. Finish Halloween garland with kids/hang up outside
4. Decide on "menu" for after the blessing get together/buy decorations, plates, etc... (pink & brown theme)
5. Paint last coat on front door/ re-attach kick plate
6. Touch up paint in Kitchen
7. Have new family pictures taken
8. Order birth announcements/blessing invitations
9. Have upstairs carpets cleaned!!!
10.***BUY baby E's blessing dress & shoes, make flower/bow & bracelet***

No comments: