Monday, October 3, 2011

love this...


I ABSOLUTELY loved President Uchtdorfs talk from the Relief Society session of General Conference. What an incredible talk! I LOVED how he stressed to us women that we need to be more patient with ourselves and rejoice in our "small successes". I think often times we don't pat our selves on the back enough, we work hard and although things might not always go according to OUR plans, that doesn't mean that we aren't being successful in our endeavors. Having a sweet newborn at home has really helped me to stop and smell the roses! There are so many things that I WANT to get done... decorating, gardening, cleaning, etc... but none of those things are as important as me being a good mother. It is FAR more important that I take the time to snuggle, hold, and talk to my precious baby then to have a perfectly clean house! I am so grateful for this amazing talk given by this AmAzInG man, what a blessing to have the Gospel in my life and the opportunity to hear words from our Prophet and leaders.

You can watch or read President Uchtdorfs talk here... www.lds.org

1 comment:

Jaymie and Justin said...

Pres. Uchdorf always gives great talk! Great quote that you posted!