Monday, November 28, 2011

Say it isn't so...

Dear baby E,

I can hardly believe you are 3 months old already! These past three months have gone by way, way, way too fast. You have brought so much love and peace into our home. We all absolutly adore you. Not one of your siblings have been jealous of you at all. They each are completely in love with you and are constantly holding, snuggling, and kissing you!

Last night I was up really late, I just couldn't sleep, I held you in my arms and just starred at you. You are truly breath taking. You have such tiny, femanine features. Your eyelashes are incredible. They are so long and thick that they don't even look real! And your hair is so dark, thick, and silky. Everything about you is so precious! I am so grateful for you sweet girl, you are truly a gift from above!

You are still pretty tiny, exactly 11 pounds when I weighed you today. Although I'm not sure how accurate that is since I weighed myself and then again with you in my arms. You are long and skinny. You have the cutest little body, yout so petite!! The kids love your tiny little bottom.

You are very alert now and love to smile. You smile with your whole body. Whenever you smile you crunch in and pull your legs up. It is so cute to see how excited you get when we talk to you. You are cooing now too and it is so much fun. You are so cute when you get "talking". Your daddy loves to go back and forth with you cooing! I really need to get this on video.

I just cant get enough of you, I could hold you all day!! The house has become quite a bit more messy since you came along. Snuggle my beautiful babe or clean house??? I pick you!

I love you to the moon and back!
Love,

Mommy


No comments: