Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Mothers Love

I received this email about a beautiful story of a mothers love and desire to remember her daughters life that ended tragically at a young age...


Brittany,

I've commented on your blog before concerning Sheye Rosemeyer... However, I wanted to share another blog with you that has helped me learn alot. I don't know this family at all. I just happened upon her blog as I did Sheye's. I have found this story to be so inspirational, sad, enlightening and empowering. I thought it was the perfect kind of thing for a blog like yours. Anyway, just thought I would pass it along. Thank you for being such a positive light in a world that tends to focus on such negative things. I really appreciate all you do!

Here's the address: http://www.rememberingnatalie.blogspot.com

No comments: