Sunday, August 15, 2010

Papa's Garden... (square foot gardening)




I took a few pictures of my dads garden last time I was there visiting. Isn't it pretty?!?! He puts a lot of time and effort into it and it definitely shows. He started gardening again a few years ago and after the garden not being as successful as he had hoped he decided to try out the 'Square foot gardening' method, ever since he has had an amazing garden! http://www.squarefootgardening.com/

When it comes to having a green thumb, I just plain don't have one! I bought some cute hanging flower pots for my porch and within a matter of weeks they were TOTALLY DEAD! Thanks to the awesome owners of the house we are renting we have a beautiful yard of gorgeous plants and flowers, LUCKILY the sprinklers water those or else I would have killed them all quit awhile ago, gardening is just NOT my thing!
SPEAKING OF MY DAD... I sure love you dad! Thank you for always being there for me!!!

No comments: