Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taylor Andrews Hair Academy 2010 Hair Show...

This past May I had the privilege of being apart of the Taylor Andrews Annual Hair & Fashion Show. This was such a fun experience. I never realized before doing this how much work goes into a show like this. My group was responsible for putting together one of many segments for the show. Our theme for our segment was Jungle Book. This was such a fun theme to have and gave us so many options to get our creative juices flowing! Putting together a hair piece was quiet tricky since this was something most of us had never done before. After ENDLESS hours of work and LOTS of trial and error things really came together! I was able to work one on one with the amazing dancers from Center Stage Dance Studio in Orem, Utah. These girls were so enthusiastic and FUN to work with. The dance number that they put together for our segment was AMAZING! The very best part of this whole show was that all proceeds from the ticket sales went to the local Battered Women's Shelter, I love doing things for an amazing cause!








{My models for the show, they represented the elephant from Jungle Book}





No comments: