Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank You!

I haven't had the chance to reply to all of the comments, emails, letters, etc... that I have received since my brothers passing. But I just wanted to let all of you know who have gone out of your way to let me know that you care how much it means to me and my family. I feel incredibly blessed to have such a huge support system of family, friends, and even people I don't know personally who are praying for my family. Your prayers have LITERALLY been felt and are holding us up in our time of need. I truly believe in the POWER of prayer and have never in my life had the privelege of truly "feeling" the prayers of others in my behalf. Many blessings have come despite this tragedy and our family is incredibly grateful for those tender mercy's

Sincerly,
Brittany Waterlyn-Jones

No comments: