Thursday, March 17, 2011

Food for Thought



I love this one from Dr. Suess...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss


I am dying to do a Dr. Suess themed playroom for my kids! Wouldn't that be so much fun!!! I want it to be colorful, fun, and FILLED with books. Hopefully I will get around to it someday. But first I need to re-paint/decorate the kitchen and family room, paint the kids rooms and hang up all of their decorations, and get the nursery ready. Not to mention graduate from school, finish unpacking the house, AND get the house organized. Well I guess the play room will just have to wait ;).

These are all pictures of Dr. Suess themed bedrooms, but I think it would be such a fun theme for a pLaY rOoM!



1 comment:

Jeni said...

Doesn't Dr. Suess bring back the innocence of being a child? I love reading his books to my kids. Darling room ideas! You'll have to post pictures if you get to it. And hey...if you need a pair of extra painting hands, give Jeff and I a holler. We would love to help! :)