Tonight Court and I asked the girls 20 random questions for fun. I have seen several different versions of this on pinterest and though it would be a fun tradition to start on New Years Day each year. I need to remember to ask J-man his questions tomorrow, he passed out super early!
So here they are, 20 random questions we made up as we went :)
1. What is your favorite food?
(Lex) French Toast
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite tv show?
(M) Good luck Charlie
(L) Shake it up Chicago
4. What is your favorite activity?
(M) Spending time with my family
(L) Playing with daddy
5. What is your favorite season and why?
(M) Winter, because I like to play in the snow
(L) Summer, because I get to go swimming
6. What was your favorite part of 2011?
(M)Going to Lagoon
(L) Spending quality time with family
7. What was the happiest part of 2011?
(M) Baby E. was born
(L) Baby E.
8. What was the saddest part of 2011?
(M)Uncle Jake dieing
(L)Visiting uncle Jake's grave
9. Who was your best friend in 2011?
(M) Halie A.
(L) Samantha (from school)
10. What was your favorite holiday and why?
(M) Christmas, because we had school off
(L) Christmas, getting presents, joy with family
11. What is something you learned about in school this year?
12. What is something you learned about in Church this year?
(M) The story of Nephi's family
(L) Follow commandments, follow the right
13. If you could do anything in 2012 what would it be?
(M) Go on a cruise
(L) Daddy daughter date
14. What is one goal you have for this New Year?
(M) Try to stay away from Electronics
(L) Exercise more
15. If you were stuck on a desert island who is the one person you would want with you?
16. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
(M) Miley Cyrus
(L) Jonas Brothers
17. What is your favorite thing about your self?
(M) I'm cute
(L) I'm smart
18. What is something your really good at?
19. What is your favorite thing to do as a family
(M) Watch movies
20. If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
(M) Invisibility- so I could sneak around and no one would know
(L) Hear peoples thoughts- so I would know what my Christmas presents are
Sure was funny to hear their answers! I am excited to keep up this tradition from year to year. It will be interesting to see how their answers change as they get older :)i
I am very excited for this New Year. I love setting goals and re-evaluating how life is going and how it can be improved. Yesterday on our drive home from California Court and I talked a lot about what our goals are, personally, as a couple, as a family, financially, etc... We also came up with ideas on how we can reach our goals. I am very anxious for this next year and to work hard to make it a happy, healthy, and productive year for our family. Tomorrow for Family Home Evening we are going to set goals with the kids and have a lesson on how we can set goals and work hard to achieve them. This past year has been so difficult with the loss of my brother Jake and all of the heartache and pain losing him has caused. I can say without a doubt that 2011 has been one of the hardest years of my life and I am looking forward to 2012 being a much better year!