Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Miss E's nursery

Here is little Miss E's nursery before and afters! I had a lot of fun putting her nursery together. I didn't have a ton of extra money to spend on this project so I had to be thrifty. I went through my storage room to find out decorations that I could re-paint and spruce up to use in the room. Also I found her changing table online for $20, including the baskets, a great deal if you ask me!! The changing table was a light honey wood color and pretty dinged up, so I painted it pink and spray painted the baskets. For all of my paint, supplies, decorations etc... I believe the grand total came to around $175. Not to bad!!! It helps that I already had the crib, dresser, and rocking chair. Also the crib bedding was Lex's when she was a baby and is still in perfect condition.

Before:



After:

No comments: