Monday, January 9, 2012

Darn it!!

Well I forgot to blog yesterday, so much for my blogging everyday this year. At least I made it 6 out of the 7 days last week. I even had my lap top out all ready to go and I ended up falling asleep on the couch nursing the baby.

Well here's what has been going on...

We didn't end up taking the kids sledding because Court didn't think there would be enough snow, I think it could have worked though! We all worked on cleaning and organizing the basement. We turned on some music and the kids enjoyed having a dance/cleaning party. My kids sure have fun, spunky personalities. The girls helped J. make his bed since they had all slept in it the night before, it was a great bed making job :). After we were done we ran to Walmart for a few groceries. I'm sure people think we are crazy to go to stores with 4 kids, we are!!! But we just like going places together even if it is the grocery store.

Saturday night Court and I went on a last minute date. My friends daughter came over to watch the kids and Court and I headed to Olive Garden to use the gift card my brother Ryan gave us for Christmas. The wait for the restaurant was 45 minutes, pretty crazy. So we hung out in the car so I could nurse the baby and just talked. Dinner was very yummy and it was nice to be alone (well almost, the baby is so good we don't mind bringing her along).

We had a nice Sunday. Getting use to 9am Church is going to be hard. It sure is nice though to get home early and relax. I had planned on making something with the left over Chicken breast we had in the fridge but it smelt kind of off and we didn't want to chance it. Bummer because I had already made all of the sides! Court made everyone grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner instead. I put all of the sides in the fridge and we will have them tonight instead. After dinner we played "Catch a phrase" with the kids. They are too young to really understand the rules, so we just kind of made things up as we went along. Then I made some snicker doodle cookies for dessert. It was a great day, crazy at times, but still a great day. I sure love my family!!!




No comments: