Tuesday, January 3, 2012

4 months old

Dear Baby E,

I really cant believe you are already 4 months old. You are getting older way, way too fast. I wish I could slow down time and enjoy you at each stage a little longer.

You are at such a fun age. You love to coo and make noises and you are constantly smiling!! You can recognize daddy and I's voices from across the room. Just a few days ago I was kissing your cheeks and you let out your fitst giggle. Oh it was so cute. Of course your daddy had to get in on the action and he had you giggling more in no time!

You are such a sweet happy baby. You love to cuddle and nurse. You want nothing to do with a bottle and just barely started taking a binky. I took you in today for your 4 month check up and you weighed a whopping 11 pounds 6 ounces, your a tiny little thing. You are pretty long though, you were in the 75th percentile for lengh and only 10th percentile for weight. The doctor wants me to feed you more often and start you on rice cereal to see if we can chunk you up a little bit. We tried the rice cereal for the first time tonight and you weren't the biggest fan, but we will keep on trying.

I absolutly adore you my sweet baby girl. You are precious in every way and I love being your mommy. I know you are my last baby and knowing that is helping me to savour each stage with you even more. I love seeing you grow and become more alert. Your sisters and brother are all crazy in love with you too. Not one of them is gelous in anyway, they each just adore you. And as for your daddy, you have got him wrapped around all of your little fingers. He can't get enough of you either. I think it's pretty safe to say you are very loved!!

I love you to the moon and back!

Love,
Mommy

Ps- I took this picture of you a few weeks ago so your not quite 4 months in it, but I love this picture, it shows all of your personality bottled up in that teeny body of yours :)


No comments: