Thursday, January 5, 2012

4 years old



(This letter is a few weeks late but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget)

I CAN NOT BELIEVE you are 4!!! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital delivering you. You were the sweetest, cutest, little baby boy. Daddy and I were so excited to finally be having a BOY!

You have grown into such a fun, lovable, cute little boy. You are 100% boy and daddy and I LOVE IT! You love cars, swards, guns, ninjas, transformers, trains, etc... You have such a fun personality and are so much fun to be with.

You started preschool this year and you are already a ladies man. Your teacher told me the other day that the little girls in your preschool class fight over who gets to be your girlfriend. You absolutely love school and are having a blast going.

This past spring you played your first season of T-ball. You were SO STINKIN' CUTE in your uniform, but you really didn't want much to do with the game. You were constantly trying to run off to the playground at the park. Hopefully this next year you will enjoy it a little more. We put you in soccer this past fall thinking you would love the "fast pace", well turns out you weren't that into it either. Really you just wanted the snacks after the game :).

For your birthday party this year we had it a few weeks early. Things can get really crazy around the holidays and I wanted to make sure we got to have a fun party for you. We went to Kangaroo Zoo for your party with your best little buddy Grady and your cousin Bex. Of course your sisters, Grady's siblings, Aunt Jamie and Uncle Mike, and Gramme and Grandpa were there too. You and all of the kids had a great time on all of the blow-up slides and castles. You loved all of your presents and it was a very fun party.

I feel so lucky to be your mom. I love spending my days at home with you. Your my little buddy and so much fun (most of the time). You are so sweet to your baby sister and I love how tender you are with her. You love to talk to her, give her kisses, and hold her. Your big sisters love you so much and the three of you are always playing some made up game where you are the husband or boyfriend. I love to hear you all in the basement playing your make believe games.

I couldn't ask for a sweeter, cuter, funnier little boy. I am so happy that I have been given the opportunity to raise a son. You hold your own well with all your sisters! As much as you are my little buddy when we are home together you are definitely a daddy's boy. You ADORE your dad and her adores you. I love to see the cute friendship the two of you have. You love to have your "muscle shake" in the morning with dad. You call your dad your "best buddy" and he loves it!

You are one awesome little man and we are so lucky to have you in our lives! Here are 4 of my favorite things about you:

1. You have the sweetest little voice (you sound like one of the chipmunk from the movies)

2. You have so much personality and everyone who meets you can see what a fun personality you have

3. You love your sisters so much and it shows because they love you back just as much

4. You have such a strong, peaceful, beautiful spirit and it fills our home with so much happiness

I love you to the moon and back!
Love,

Mommy